Desire by Michael D. Brown

Sunday, September 15, 2013 § 0

Desire

Poetry by Michael D. Brown

I hold you in my arms
the heat of your body
permeates my clothes
fissures you to me,  joining us
like melted wax candles, I strike
a match to find you late at night
in my dream, under the quilted blankets
of my desire, I seek you in the context
of contact, of wet kisses pressed against
the drought so dry in our desire



Michael D. Brown is an American professor, author of 18 books, award winning poet, international lecturer, literary reviewer for several US universities, winner of the New York State Senator's award for poetry is currently teaching English in China's former capital city Nanjing at Nanjing Agricultural University. 



What's this?

You are currently reading Desire by Michael D. Brown at Surrealist Star Clustered Illuminations.

meta

§ Leave a Reply